Systems Analyst – Extensive Training
- Receive an eight week intensive training course
- Clear progression path
- Implementation projects
You will be part of the growth in the Dublin technology centre and join with other technology focused individuals also looking to develop their career with a clear path for progression. This company provides a highly configurable product to investment managers and has overtaken competitors and plans to expand their growth by 25%. You will join a new team which has a focus on implementations and upgrades.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys utilising their technical skills, yet also enjoys collaborating on implementation projects. This company invests highly in training and development and wants an individual to grow with the business on a long term basis. You will receive an eight week intensive training course when you join and over the first year you will develop your skills considerably. Once you become an expert on this product you will have a clear progression path to a senior systems analyst where you will collaborate convulsively with two to three key clients.
- Collaborate on implementations and upgrades projects
- Have a clear progression path to a senior systems analyst
- Become an expert on the in demand and technically complex investment management application
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in SQL Server, Windows Server, Unix
- Experience with implementations and upgrades
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €50,000 + attractive benefits package
For more information contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 (01) 649 8509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org