System and Network Administrator
- City Centre Location
- Cutting Edge Technology in high octane data analytics industry
- Broad exposure across systems and networks
Join an impressive organisation whose name demands respect for having a highly regarded and reliable product in their industry space. This company is one you’ll be proud to contribute to and represent.
This organisation is looking to expand their information technology team. A system and networking administrator is needed to help support the employees onsite and across the world.
- Third Level Computer Science, Computer Engineering Degree or related Degree. Minimum 2:1
- The successful application will have 2-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of various operating systems such as Linux & Windows
- An understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP/S, SMTP and DNS to debug and troubleshoot common problems
- Excellent time-keeping and communication skills. This is essential in working with other departments
- Willingness to travel overseas if required
- Knowledge of firewalls, routing and IT security
- Virtualization knowledge
- Support of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Storage knowledge, i.e. SAN & NAS
- Cisco and other networking certifications or familiarity with the configuration of Cisco devices
Salary/ Rumination: €45,000 – €55,000 depending on experience and attractive benefits package and industry leading training
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland