SQL BI Developer – Contract, City Centre
SQL BI Engineer/SQL BI Developer contract opportunity based in Dublin City Centre. 6 month duration initially with plans to roll long term. The company are growing the team and are looking to bring a number of SQL Developers on board to tackle a number of large scale projects.
Join a team of experienced BI engineers, with a focus on building complex, heavy duty data warehouse and BI solutions using SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS & SSRS.
This is a technically challenging environment with huge volumes of data. You will have ownership of design and development of a mission critical product – a large scale data warehouse informing decision making in a key business function. The Dublin office is solely focused on technology and are dedicated to Agile development. You will collaborate with passionate, highly skilled people across different functions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong data warehousing and business intelligence engineering background, particularly with the MS BI Stack.
Role / opportunity:
- BI Developer/BI Engineer/Data Engineer
- Data driven company with huge volumes of data
- SQL Server, SSAS (tabular model and DAX), SSIS, SSRS
- Nice culture – innovative, creative, collaborative
- 6 month contract with scope to roll long term
Skills / experience:
- Strong Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse solution design and development skills (8 – 12 years+)
- Strong SQL BI Stack skills (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS)
Competitive daily rate negotiable DOE
6 month contract (planned to roll)
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in data science and business intelligence recruitment.