Solution Architect – Salesforce
- Major bonus incentives and company car
- Opportunity to influence and advance as their Irish tech hub expand
- Key role in Global Salesforce Implementation
Organisation with a global reach are making strides towards dominating the car manufacturing business domain. They pride themselves on cutting-edge technology, constantly transforming and developing their landscape.
They have acquired multiple businesses worldwide with a range of systems and platforms which will now be consolidated into one single Salesforce solution. This will transform the organisation from a technology perspective and allow future growth with major career opportunity.
They want an architectural expert to play an integral role across the entire Salesforce implementation, from start to finish. The culture is dynamic and fast-paced, with plenty of opportunity to influence best practises across the group.
- Take the lead role in requirements analysis and solution design (high level and low level) of a varied portfolio of design initiatives.
- Lead, drive and deliver strategic and transformational change as part of the local technology team in alignment to group enterprise target architectures and programmes.
- Engage with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure the solutions meet the business current and future demand, while adhering to the VWFS group digital strategy and application architecture.
- Develop solution designs and proofs of concept and accordingly document as HLD (high level design).
- Support the translation of a solution design into LLD (low level design).
- Support the delivery / build of a solution design ensuring it aligns fully to the documented HLD.
- Be responsible for documenting and managing the application architecture roadmap, application needs and risk analysis in line with group standards.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years working in the technology domain
- Salesforce Architecture experience
- Experience in financial services and/or banking
- Engineering background, with proven experience in solution design and technical architecture.
- Very strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences; backed-up with strong interpersonal, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Company Car
- 16% Bonus
- Family Health insurance
- 9% pension
For more information email your CV to email@example.com
For more similar opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is an IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland