- Global software organisation
- Great autonomy
- Modern tech – Java, Spring, Microservices, SOA
This global software house has cemented itself as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, with a worldwide team of over 20,000 people collaborating on bespoke solutions for major clients. This particular role will be onsite with a well known Irish organisation within the travel industry.
Combining hands-on coding and software development with high-level software architecture and technical leadership, this opportunity is for a Solution Architect with Tech Lead, Java and Architecture experience.
As Java technical lead, you will get to use your technical, business and people skills on a daily basis, crafting solution for clients’ technical challenges. You’ll use a wide variety of technologies including Java, Spring and SOA. As Java lead, you will be tasked with managing onshore and offshore development teams, allocating tasks, resources and timelines. You’ll provide estimates for projects and ensure delivery. You will also be accountable for the integration and services and other software solutions.
- Manage activities of on-shore and off-shore development team
- Estimate and allocate development tasks and deliverables
- Review current and emerging technologies
- Mentor team members in implementation of SOA
- Define solutions architecture
Skills / Experience:
- Previously held Tech lead role
- Strong Java development & architecture experience
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 75,000 – 100,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland