Software Engineering Manager – Limerick
Software Engineering Manager opportunity with a fast growing, successful technology company based in Limerick. In this role you will have great scope to grow in seniority – building and managing larger teams, and growing leaders underneath you. Excellent opportunity for a software engineering manager who is ambitious, and looking to progress into senior management and beyond.
This software product company is already well established, with an impressive base of global enterprise customers. Based on their success, they are continuing to scale their software engineering function to build new features and functionality for their platform, and to tackle new markets.
The technology stack is modern, and they are flexible and innovative in adopting new technologies. The stack currently includes .Net Core, Azure DevOps, AWS, React, NodeJS, Kubernetes and ElasticSearch.
Their core software engineering organization is based in Ireland – you will be building the platform at the heart of their business. The team is still at a relatively early stage, where you will have plenty of opportunity to make a big impact and grow in seniority as the team grows here.
You will be building high performance, mission critical systems to a high standard. Your focus will be on building an excellent software engineering team, setting the right standards, and delivering high quality software.
The ideal candidate will be a strong, experienced people manager, who enjoys technical leadership & building teams. They are open minded about your technical background (.Net is not a requirement).
Role / opportunity:
- Software Engineering Manager
- Hybrid model (1 – 2 days per week in office)
- Fast scaling technology company who have already had considerable commercial success
- Direct path to grow in seniority, to manage larger teams with leaders underneath you
- Build their core product
- .Net Core, Azure DevOps, AWS, React, NodeJS, Kubernetes and ElasticSearch
- No shortage of challenging technical problems to solve
- Build mission critical, high performance systems
- Autonomous, senior level role with opportunity to make a significant impact
- Nice culture – high pace, creative, collaborative
- Huge growth and progression opportunities
Skills / experience:
- Solid experience as a Software Engineering Manager (2 – 5+ years ideally)
- Strong technical & people leadership skills
- Software engineering background with .Net, Java, Python or similar
Strong compensation on offer depending on experience
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org