Software Engineering Manager Fintech
- Growing engineering teams
- Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering
Dublin based Trading software engineering hub that is growing new teams and seeking an Engineering Manager to work closely with the VP of Engineering (while also getting to engage with the CTO).
The mission is the design and development of a industry leading solution using modern principles and practices which will allow traders to buy and sell commodities with speed and precison. The platform is clinically proven to enhance learning and knowledge retention.
The product is a cloud based SaaS platform at an enterprise scale using the latest in technology.
The business has been up and running for over 10 years and continues to grow in revenue and customer volume the team scale is responding accordingly.
Role / opportunity:
- Building new teams of skilled software engineers
- Coaching, motivating, mentoring and guiding engineering teams in an Agile Scrum setting
- Team scale is circa 6 and growing
- Delivering new features and enhancements to a SaaS product with a high-quality code base
- Hands-off role with technical input at architectural level.
- Full stack and cross functional engineering teams
- Technical environment includes: Python, .Net, REST APIs, Python, RabbitMQ, AWS, Azure
- Dublin is the global engineering hub for this organisation so you’ll be close to the decisions and have direct access to the CTO while reporting to the VP of Engineering
Skills / experience:
- Background as a hands-on engineer with a technical depth in Back end engineering (Python and .NET) would be particularly helpful
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams of software engineers to deliver
- You don’t need to have fintech experience but an interest would be helpful since this company is passionate about learning
- Euro 90-100K
- Bonus, pension, health insurance, 25 days leave, life cover, disability cover, tax saver, cycle to work scheme
- flexibility to be partially remote in the long term (fully remote for now)
For more information contact Callum on 01 649 8505