Senior Web Analyst – Adobe Analytics
Genuinely exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Analyst to take the lead on an Adobe Analytics implementation. This big name organization are changing their business model to place a high emphasis on their digital offerings. They have also just bought Adobe Analytics, and as a Senior Web Analyst you will have a big impact on setting up and optimizing their web analytics processes.
The role will suit a creative, innovative Analyst who love seeing their ideas through to implementation. You will be based in their Dublin City Centre head office as part of a growing data analytics team.
The company have a nice culture and really good work life balance (flexible start times, remote options).
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in web analytics (3 – 6+ years’ experience), ideally with experience in tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, VWO, Optimisely or similar. You will be curious, innovative and have strong communication skills.
Role / opportunity:
- Senior Web Analyst
- Specialised Data Analytics Team
- Improve user experience and conversion rates on high traffic websites
- Take the lead on Adobe Analytics platform implementation
- Make recommendation for improvements based on analytics and insights
- Take ideas all the way to delivery
- Great culture & work life balance
Skills / experience:
- 5 – 10 years’+ experience in Web Analyst or Data Analyst role
- Strong Web Analytics experience
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or similar products
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- €55,000 – €75,000 DOE + benefits
Dublin City Centre
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.email@example.com
I specialize in business intelligence and data science recruitment.