Senior Support Engineer – Ownership over Support Desk
- Take active ownership over support function in an expanding global company
- High visibility of work completed as you will work closely with CTO
- Interesting technical role that will build experience
This client is hiring for an experienced Senior Support Specialist to join their Customer Success team and take ownership over the support desk’s function. This role allows you to bring a wealth of experience to an exciting and expanding global company that has recently been heavily invested into by a world-leading organisation. This makes it an incredibly exciting time to join as it opens up the door for fantastic growth potential.
The company provides its application to top-end Fortune 500 companies and you will have a great deal of exposure to some huge enterprise clients. Working with the latest technologies enable you to further develop your own skillset while working closely with the CTO and engineering teams. You will also have the opportunity to work in a hybrid fashion from the company’s modern new office space located in the City Centre.
- Deliver end to end support for an exciting range of security-focused applications.
- Take ownership over the support function and implement changes based on your experience.
- The role allows for you to further your experience with technical basics and you will have a high degree of visibility as you will work closely with the CTO on technical support issues.
- As the company grows opportunities will develop for you to take an active leadership role as the team is built out below you.
- 99% of tickets are pre-production ensuring that you are not swamped by critical P1 issues that need to be resolved immediately. Instead, many of the issues can be resolved before the implementation of the product.
- 5 years Support experience ideally with some as a Lead.
- Experience implementing new support technology in company e.g. Zendesk/HubSpot
- App servers experience
Salary / Remuneration: Up to €65,000 with share options
For more information contact Daniel Kehoe confidentially on +353 1 649 8519 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the network and infrastructure space and if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more see: https://www.archer.ie/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.