Senior Software Engineer – 100k DOE + RSU’s & Benefits.
- Opportunity to join an established global company.
- A company that invests in you and your growth.
- Cloud-based technology stack with an Object Orientated (OO) language.
This is a Senior Software Engineer role to join an established global company based in Dublin City Centre that provides a SaaS product for customers around the world. This is a technology-focused organisation that is cloud-based and will expose you to a new Object Orientated programming language. This will allow you to expand your skills and grow as a software engineer.
As an employee in this organisation, you will collaborate with an experienced technical team in a project-based environment where you will be tasked to create the best solutions for this scalable product. You will be able to build your technical knowledge due to the collaborative technical team where ideas and knowledge are encouraged to be shared.
Due to the scale of this organisation, there will be endless opportunities for you to grow your career internally. Moreover, they promote internally first which means you will be rewarded for your hard work and grow on an individual, career, and technical level. This company has an excellent company culture that is collaborative, friendly, and innovative. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a cloud-focused technology stack.
- Engage in a project-based environment with an innovative team.
- Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills.
- Work on a scalable SaaS product.
- Strong .Net or another OO language skills (5+ years).
- Excellent Object-Oriented, Solid, and CQRS Principles knowledge and experience.
- Leadership experience – mentoring or team leading.
- Cloud experience, preference being Azure but will accept AWS.
Salary / Remuneration: €85,000 – €100,000 DOE with 27 days holidays, Substantial Share Scheme (RSU), Health & Dental (You and dependants), pension, and a fitness/health subsidy.
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland