Senior Recruitment Consultant – Route to Management
- Management Development Programme
- Training to assist you Building a Team
- Strong base of Candidates and Clients
Archer is growing quickly and creating opportunities for our team of recruiters. The organisation has over 75 people and has grown 30% over the last 12 months. We are planning to grow by a further 30% over the next 12 months, creating several leadership opportunities for our team.
This growth is creating opportunities for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team and have the opportunity to progress into leadership and management. We have a structured leadership programme which give people the mentoring and support to grow into a management role.
Initially, you will join our team and complete several training modules which will give you an understanding of the value and tools to have Client Impact that is expected of our clients. Once you have completed our training programme there will be an opportunity to move into the Management Development Programme.
The office is based in a modern Dublin 2 office which has recently been renovated to facilitate the new functionality required for the future of the Recruitment sector.
You will join a team of recruitment consultants who live by our value of “Stronger Together” and welcomes new people into their active social scene. We are getting back to regular social activities and we have international travel as part of our incentives.
Archer provides junior recruitment consultants with an extensive 2-year training programme, which is led by dedicated Learning and Development Executives which supports you developing a team You will also receive training from Senior Managers who have been successful in the industry for decades.
We also have a management development programme to facilitate the development of our company. The organisation also provides uncapped earning potential and as people progress into leadership, you will earn commission and bonuses on the team.
There is a defined career path and many of our recruitment consultants have gone onto become, Managers, Trainers and Equity Partners.
- Participate in our 2-year training programme
- Learn and understand the full-cycle of recruitment including candidate and client engagement
- Meet candidates and clients
- Build a network of candidates and clients
- Become and expert and renowned specialist within your sector
- Build your profile and social media skills
- Develop strong phone and face to face interview skills
- 1 + year experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Strong interest in Client Management
- Degree Qualified
Year 1: €35,000- 40,000. The basic salary plus uncapped commission.