Senior .Net Engineer – Payment Platform
- Opportunity to join a company to be part of a high-traffic payment system.
- A permanent role with very flexible WFH opportunities.
- Modern tech stack including the .Net 6, Microservices, Angular, and CI/CD.
Senior .Net Developer role to join an established payment system software company that is investing substantially into its core feature for 2022. They have developed a highly technical team that boasts high retention due to the collaborative culture and technology-focused environment. This is a highly scalable system that handles massive traffic on a day-to-day basis meaning the high coding standards are upheld and the system is capable to deploy and scale automatically to ensure no downtime.
Importantly as a Senior Engineer, you will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of this project. Which allows you to have the ability to leave a mark on the system. It will also present you with the opportunity to thrive in a tech-focused team that incest massively in the latest technology. You will have access to the latest technologies including .Net 6, .Net Core, Docker, DevOps, Angular 12, and Microservices architecture which will allow you to expand your technology skills.
The high retention rate in this organisation stems from an exceptional culture, technical environment, and drive to promote internally. Therefore opening up a world of opportunities for you to progress your career. Finally, this company have adopted a very flexible stance on Remote Work as they place an emphasis on an employee’s work-life balance and job satisfaction. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack (.Net 6, Microservices, Angular 12, and CI/CD).
- Work on a scalable payment system.
- Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills due to an abundance of opportunities.
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Be involved in the design and delivery of a new and exciting project.
- 5+ years of .Net experience (Ideally .Net Core).
- Commercial understanding and experience with frontend technologies.
- Agile environment experience.
- Experience working with microservices technologies.
- Strong understanding of TDD, DDD, and coding principles (SOLID & CQRS).
Salary / Remuneration: €85,000 – €95,000 DOE, + Benefits.
- Flexibility in WFH: Can be Fully Remote
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland