Senior .Net Developer for a Company in Hypergrowth.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing Irish company experiencing Hypergrowth.
- Permanent role with the work from home and hot desk options post Covid-19.
- Modern tech stack including the latest .Net Core/Framework, Azure and Angular.
This is a Senior .Net Developer role to join a fast-growing Irish owned and operated company based in Dublin. It is one of Europe fastest-growing companies. Here they provide both work from home (Ireland only) and hot desk options which allows you extra flexibility depending on your preferences. It will present you with the opportunity to thrive in a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including, Cloud (Azure), Microservices Architecture, and .Net Core. Therefore, allowing you to expand your technology skills.
You will be involved in numerous Brownfield and Greenfield projects, allowing you to be exposed to a wide range of different challenges. Additionally, you will collaborate with an experienced technical team in a project-based environment where you will be tasked to create the best solutions to facilitate substantial growth. This will not only allow you to build your knowledge due to the collaborative technical team environment but provide you with a challenge on a day to day basis. Importantly, this company invests in their employee’s growth, you will be exposed to opportunities to grow on an individual level as there is exposure to a wide variety of opportunities such as being involved in the Architecture and delivery of numerous projects.
This company has an excellent company culture that is collaborative, friendly, and innovative. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack.
- Engage in a project-based environment with an innovative team.
- Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills.
- Explore cloud and some microservice environments.
- Collaborate as part of a team to develop solutions.
- Strong .Net Framework or .Net Core experience (5+ years).
- Excellent Object-Oriented, Solid, and CQRS Principles knowledge and experience.
- Strong database experience, especially SQL.
- Cloud experience, preference being Azure but will accept AWS.
Salary / Remuneration: €70,000 – €90,000 DOE with 23 days holidays, Share Scheme, Flexible working hours and WFH/Hot Desk options.
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more Project Management opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland