Senior .NET Developer – Distributed Systems
Global Tech Organisation with a Dublin based Engineering Hub are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for complex worldwide distributed systems, providing you with a tech-focused autonomous environment for you to build upon your expertise.
This organisation has a strong focus on operating within best practices and hiring the best engineers to use the best technologies. What this means for you is, you will have ongoing exposure to new technologies, allowing you to focus on building robust software without legacy code or systems slowing you down.
For those focused on progression; as a Senior .NET Developer in this company, you will join a strong environment for building your skills towards technical leadership as this organisation does not hesitate to reward hard work and ambition.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL
- Strong understanding of IoC, SOLID Principles, Dependency Injection
- WebAPI, RESTful services
- Proficient with Unit and Integration Testing / TDD
- Strong communication
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
- Hunger to learn new technologies & best practices
- .NET Core
- Messaging/Service Bus technology: RabbitMQ, MSMQ, NServiceBus
- Front End frameworks like React or Angular
- Docker, Kubernetes, Couchbase
- MySQL, NoSQL
€70,000 – €80,000 DOE + Benefits
To discuss in confidence, call Robyn de Brún on +353 1 649 8515
I specialise in recruiting for .NET professionals in Dublin.
For more .NET opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland