Senior Mule Soft Engineer – Impact Irish Society!
- Dublin office – 2 times a week
- Impactful projects for Irish Society
As a Senior Integration Specialist, you will use your expertise in MuleSoft and Microsoft technologies, you will play a vital role in crafting solutions for transportation brands across Ireland.
This position presents a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to tackle intricate challenges, making a positive impact on Irish society.
Collaborate closely with a team of four integration developers, where your ability identifying opportunities and resolving real-world customer business issues will be highly valued. Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid role, with two days per week at our Dublin office.
Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU passport. Embrace this chance to contribute to meaningful projects and advance your career in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Solution design, technical implementation and customer engagement
- Serve as a technical Lead – manage, mentor, coach members of internal team
Skills / Experience:
- 3-4 years Commercial Experience with MuleSoft
- Client-facing experience in previous roles
- ITIL certification is desirable.
Salary / Remuneration: €85,000- €90,000 + Benefits
For more information contact Katie Hickey confidentially on +353 1 902 6801 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Software Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Ireland.