Senior Linux Administrator
- Flexible environment to allow you to balance the work/life scales
- Located in South Dublin highly accessable via Luas and Dublin Bus
Join a SaaS company that’s experiencing extraordinary success, a billion-dollar software house with an expanding presence internationally. To keep pace with this growth, the company is expanding its Cloud infrastructure and investing in its team too. That is where this Senior Linux Administrator role enters the picture, a role that combines Operations and System Engineering.
As Senior Linux Administrator, you will make key contributions to a range of projects around monitoring, databases, networking, security and more, working with leading edge tech along the way. The company is constantly investing in the latest hardware and software to stay on the forefront of this fast-moving industry.
Acting as part of a high-calibre team of skilled Systems Administrators, Network Administrators, DBAs and more, you will help to build up the company’s Cloud Infrastructure in a large-scale environment that offers great flexibility and work-life balance.
- Put operations policies in place and procedures for production
- Install, configure and maintain production systems and SaaS applications
- Detect and resolve faults, carrying out root cause analysis
- Continuously evaluate commercial and open-source tools to improve efficiency
- Carry out performance analysis and optimisation
- Linux Systems Admin
- LAMP stack + Scripting e.g. Ruby / Python/ Bash
- Monitoring and Analytics tools e.g. Nagios / Cacti / Splunk
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 65,000 – 90,000
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland