Senior Java Developer – Regtech
- Strong banking institution with an amazing culture and a lot of flexibility
- 2-4 days in the office per month
- Complex big-scale system with a lot of data
This is an opportunity to join a Global Banking institution as a Senior Java Developer. This is an international company with a big-scale complex system that’s been on Irish soil for years, now continuing its profitable streak and going through a growth period – proving to be a workplace providing security and stability with historically low attrition.
The organization is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their international Software Engineering team as part of their growth plans. The candidate would be building reg-tech, complex applications, and multi-threaded large-scale systems along with event-driven architecture. These projects would have a lot of impact as the company is aiming for Europe-wide expansion – a great time to join and be a part of the growth.
This Senior Java Developer is best suited for an experienced professional with a love for technically challenging and hands-on development roles as part of a like-minded team in a culturally diverse and flexible environment. With amazing benefits such as 2 days in the office/month, a highly competitive salary, and pension contribution plus a bonus, the organization is devoted to providing a great work/life balance.
- Utilize your development expertise to work on multi-threaded large-scale systems, and event-driven architecture and make a huge impact
- Collaborate with the software engineering team in a flexible and diverse environment
- Collaborate with technical and solution architects, business analysts, and product management
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Java (multi-threading, event-driven architecture) and Spring
- Knowledge of MQ (JMS, Kafka, Solace, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience in the industry
Salary / Remuneration
Up to €95,000 + 2 days in the office/month, bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, medical insurance, and extras
For more information contact Dario Knapic confidentially at +353 1 9026804 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to view: https://www.archer.ie/candidates/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Ireland