Senior Fullstack Developer – Fintech Industry
- Opportunity to apply your ideas and skills in an exciting scalable project.
- Permanent role with numerous possibilities for career and personal growth.
- Modern tech stack including .Net Core, AWS, Angular, & Microservices.
This is a Senior .Net Developer role to join an established SaaS platform that builds large-scale, parallel, high-throughput pricing management systems. It will present you with the opportunity to thrive in a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including .Net Core, AWS, and microservices allowing you to expand your technology skills.
You will be part of both new and complex scalable project’s which presents you with the chance to expand your skill set. This will allow you to learn new things, with the freedom to suggest ideas, and you will be able to make a real impact on the business.
Additionally, you will be exposed to opportunities to grow on an individual level as there is exposure to a wide variety of opportunities such as development to management level as they look to promote internally first. This company has an excellent company culture that is collaborative, friendly, and innovative. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack (.Net Core, AWS, Angular & Microservices).
- Engage in a project-based environment with an innovative team.
- Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills.
- Be involved in the design and delivery of a variety of projects.
- 5+ years of .Net experience (Ideally .Net Core).
- Previous exposure to working in large trading/financial web applications.
- Understanding of writing multithreading code and parallel programs.
Salary / Remuneration: €85,000 – €95,000 DOE with Performance Bonus, WFH flexibility, health insurance, Pension, & Life Insurance.
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/