Senior Cybersecurity Specialist – Remote (Ireland)
- Join an IT Team of 200+ – Learn From The Best!
- Get up to 36 Days of Annual Leave – Flexible Leave Offered
- Fully Remote Within Ireland – Incredible Work/Life Balance
In this nonprofit organisation, people always come first! They work on initiatives in deprived parts of Ireland that offer tremendous possibilities to people who are most in need. You will encounter the most exciting and high-calibre technologies while performing your job. Your engagements will be noticeably visible to Irish society providing you with amazing job satisfaction. Autonomy is offered by management when completing end-to-end project delivery.
You will join a 200+ strong, rapidly expanding, and highly-collaborative IT team based in Ireland. It main aim is to ensure the security and protection of sensitive data and networks is at the centre of all of the company’s processes. This individual must be proficient in assessing possible security breaches along with having the abaility to relay these threats to management in the most effective way.
Maintaining ISO27001 accreditation is a key part of this role, where you will join a team of cybersecurity experts. Along with this, you will be responsible for managing firewalls and conducting vulnerability assessments. You will serve as a consultant and the primary point of contact for all auditing and security policy implementation. This position suits a person with a background in working with the ISO27001 security framework, conducting audit preparation, being involved in IT project management delivery and having a background in a networking position.
- Provide design input into IT security policies and procedures.
- Ensuring controls are operating effectively.
- Deliver cybersecurity risk assessments and identify solutions to mitigate risks.
- Act as the lead for security tasks involving multiple team members and third-party suppliers.
- Assist with 3rd party security audits, such as ISO 27001 and IT General Controls.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- 4+ years of experience working in IT/cybersecurity
- Experience in ISO27001 compliance
- GRC, GDPR, Data Protection and Data Security specialist.
- Project management (end-to-end project delivery).
- In-depth knowledge of risk management.
- Technical background – networking.
€54,000 – €64,000 + 11% Pension + Critical Illness Cover + Free Health Screening + up to 36 Days Annual Leave (Flexitime) + Annual Salary Increase
For more information contact Cian Salmon confidentially at +353 1 902 6801 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting IT Cybersecurity specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.