Senior Back-End Developer – .NET
Irish Software Product Organisation with a strong presence in US markets are recruiting Senior Back-End Developers to complete the development of their latest Greenfield product, meaning you won’t be dealing with any legacy issues!
You will apply modern engineering practices such as Microservices, Domain Driven Design & Event Driven Architecture with a strong focus on solid CI/CD processes. What this means for you is, you will join an organisation who are very agile focused, along with a genuine commitment to best practices; giving you a fantastic opportunity to reach your full potential in a ground-breaking environment.
- 6+ years of .NET development
- Strong Design skills and exposure to DDD, GoF Design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience building Microservices orientated systems using Event Driven Architecture presents a distinct advantage
- Expert knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Strong CI/CD experience, with tools as follows: Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Chef
€70,000 – €80,000 DOE
- Structured promotion path
- Competitive annual leave package
- Pension scheme
- Extensive healthcare packages
- Onsite parking
To discuss in confidence, call Robyn de Brún on +353 1 649 8515
I specialise in recruiting for .NET professionals in Dublin.
For more .NET opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland