Security Engineer – Penetration Test Engineer
Thriving SaaS organisation based in Dublin City is seeking a Penetration Test Engineer to join an exciting team and fulfil a high-demand service. The individual will perform penetration testing for the in-house developed applications to discover security vulnerabilities and weaknesses and provide remediation recommendations. The team is looking for an experienced tester with a willingness to share knowledge and work with the team to enhance the security posture of the organisations applications and systems.
- Perform white and black box testing of in-house applications and systems with a variety of commercial and opensource tools
- Create detailed reports on findings and recommendations after testing is complete and present to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date in current tools, techniques, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices
Key Essential Skills/Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience with penetration testing
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of:
- Common attack techniques for web, mobile and services.
- Common application testing tools including, but not limited to Burp, SQL Map etc
- OWASP Top 10 iPhone and Android application pen testing
- Pen testing in Agile and/or Extreme development environments
- Ability to write scripts/tools to assist in testing
- Experience testing/analyzing applications and networks
- Understanding of encryption technologies.
- Understanding of common network protocols
- Working knowledge with various operating systems
- Ability to relay detailed technical concepts to a broad range of audiences, via written reports and presentations.
- Passion for continuous learning, growth, and tinkering
- CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, and/or other industry certification is desired but not required.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €85,000 – €95,000
Benefits: Heath Care, Dental Plan, Pension
For more information contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for IT security & network professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT security opportunities see: www.archer.ie