- Culture of promotion within
- Award winning security organisation
- Highly competitive remuneration and generous benefits package
This company’s presence is growing fast in the application security space. So there is an exciting opening for a Security Analyst to join the Threat detection and Incident Response team.
The proprietary product’s popularity is increasing leading to new opportunities. The company is well-financed and has substantial budgets set aside for employee training and conferences, but still retails the feeling of a smaller, start-up style organisation with a relatively small IT team.
If you enjoy detecting and investigating unusual activity and chasing attackers, this role is for you!
- Deliver threat detection services
- Investigate breaches
- Capture and deploy knowledge of attack methodologies
- Provide advise to product development teams
- 1st point triage using SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight, Logrhythm)
- Experience with end-point detection (EDR) tools like CarbonBlack, Fireeye or Tanium
- Windows forensic Artifacts
- Python scripting experience would be a plus
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland