Security analyst / IT Risk Contract Role
- Dublin South Location
- Competitive daily rate contract / Work one day per week from home
- Global Organisation
A global telecommunications company based in South Dublin is currently seeking a security analyst / IT risk consultant to join their team on a 6 month basis. This will be a high-profile role reporting to the head of IT security based in Dublin and you’ll be exposed to all facets of the organisation, working on high-profile, big-impact projects alongside the best technologists and leaders in the industry.
You will have exposure to ISO27001 security process knowledge with vulnerability & threat knowledge, it would be a clear advantage if you had experience carrying out pen tests. It will be your responsibility to recommend improvements to security tools, configurations, processes and policies while working closely with stakeholders.
The organisation is offering a competitive daily rate with the view to extension, subsidised canteen, free onsite parking and the opportunity to work from home one day per week.
Qualifications & Experience
- Hold a relevant third level qualification in cybersecurity or related field
- Hold or be working towards a recognised industry certificate such as a CISA. CISSP, CEH etc.
- Have a strong understanding of security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus
- Experience implementing and auditing security policies
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills to a native level.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
Please note sponsorship is not available for this role
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €350 – €450per day
Free Parking, Subsidised Canteen work one day per week from home.
For more information contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for IT security & network professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.