Title: Research Engineer – Machine Learning
- Global Technology Company with a Flexible Environment
- Excellent City Centre Location
- Opportunities to Learn and Progress in Career
This organization is a big name technology company that are expanding their artificial intelligence footprint and are continuing to grow their capability in the Video Analytics field. They are currently the only company in Dublin that are working on research in deep learning.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in being in an impactful role and working in a research environment. As a Research Engineer or Data Scientist, you will join an international team that focuses on applying data science and machine learning based research to tackle issues relating to computer vision and video data processing. You and your team will be involved in creating brand new cutting edge products from the ground up.
You will be part of a modern and newly finished workspace in an excellent City Centre location. The company is a great environment for people to learn and progress in their career alongside a diverse team that consists of experienced engineers and data scientists with expertise in different areas related to Computer Vision. You will also be a key player in improving the company’s current video product portfolio and drive the next generation business and consumer experience.
- Work in a combined engineering team to develop and apply computer vision, statistical modeling techniques, optimization methods, and Machine Learning techniques to different applications in business and engineering.
- Drive software development life cycle. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to software programs. Take ownership of requirement analysis, design, construction and testing.
- Work closely with upper management. Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner. Ensure team project is delivered on time
- PhD or Master’s in a relevant discipline – Computer Vision, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, Video Analytics, Video Data Processing or similar
- Strong Deep Learning skills such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Video Data Processing/Video Analytics experience in a commercial setting or academia
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, and Private Health Insurance
For more information contact Irina Bondar confidentially on +353 1 649 8531 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting in the Analytics and Business Intelligence space, if you wish to discuss this or other Analytics and Business Intelligence opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For other similar opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/