Recruiter – Full training – Exchange program Malta – Ireland
- Start your Recruitment career in our International Malta office
- Career opportunity in our Dublin office when you are ready to move back home!
- Gain a unique experience that will make you stand out from the crowd
Are you overwhelmed by the rainy Irish weather? Would you like to enjoy the Sunny Island lifestyle, but you are also looking to start your career? Well, we have a solution where you could combine the fun of living abroad while gaining a unique professional experience.
Our Sunny Malta office is looking for new recruiters to join an incredibly supportive team that celebrates wins and shares challenges together.
Here you will be part of an exceptional training program designed for someone with no previous recruitment experience, we are the only company that offers a 2-year program to become an absolute expert Recruiter, and have a fully mapped-out career progression journey ahead of you, with the opportunity to continue with our Dublin team once you had enough of the 300 days of sunshine.
What does the day-to-day involve?
- Learning the full cycle recruitment through training & practice
- Building relationships with clients and candidates while understanding their needs
- Actively searching for top talents
- Following processes, negotiating offers
What experience is required?
- Background in Sales/ Retail/ Real Estate/ Coordination/ Camp Counselor/ Event coordination/ Hospitality/ Psychology
- Organized & resilient
- Motivated to reach targets and take on challenges
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to work in Malta, then progress further in Ireland
- Outstanding Training Programme
- Clear career path & progression
- Relocation package to Malta
- Fully paid ski trip
- Social events – Boat trips, Quiz nights, Friday drinks and much more!
- Fully stocked beer & prosecco fridge
If you would like to hear more about the position above feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org