QA Test Analyst – Fully Remote
- Fintech Organisation
- Fantastic Culture
- Career Progression – Fast Recognition
Join this Irish Fintech Organisation that began in 2012. They are currently in an exponential growth phase and are looking to build their QA team. It is an exciting time to join them as they grow exponentially.
Work alongside the CTO where your work will be recognised faster and you will get career promotion opportunities more quickly.
As the QA, you will get to work on a project where you will be involved in all stages of the testing lifecycle and have an opportunity to upskill in automation.
Fully remote working allows which will allow for greater flexibility.
- As the QA Test Analyst, you will be responsible for testing and improving their enterprise software.
- You will be involved with all aspects of testing.
- Work alongside the developers and business analysts.
- A chance to work within a highly skilled team and an agile environment.
- You will see the impact of your work almost immediately.
- 3 years’ experience as a QA Tester
- Experience in all types of testing – Regression, Accessibility & Performance Testing
- Good communicator and full of energy
- Document and trouble shoot errors
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Remote Work
Essential – Candidates must hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa
For more information contact Alison Fitzgerald confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting for QA Software Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more QA Software Testing opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/testing-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland