QA Engineer – Join SDET team, Automation training
Experienced manual tester with a strong interest to learn automation is required for a leading Insurance/FS organisation in Dublin.
In this role, you will join a newly established Software Developer In Test team delivering on newly developed products. You will work in an agile environment with 2-week sprints carrying out end-to-end manual testing while being trained in Automation tools and languages such as Selenium and Java. You will be responsible for executing functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts.
This is a flexible working environment, with flexible working hours on offer, work from home when required and excellent benefits package. This established company thrive on their open culture and flexible environment and seek like-minded individuals.
- Join a newly built SDET team and be trained in automation
- Carry out full-lifecycle manual testing
- Writing test scripts, executing functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts, SQL queries for a database.
- Work in a full product lifecycle environment working on the same team as developers and QA Automation Specialists.
- 3+ years end-to-end manual testing
- Interest in learning automation, high energy individual
- Strong SQL
- Insurance industry experience would be a distinct advantage, FS and Banking are also relevant.
- Must hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa.
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: €33,000 – €46,000
Benefits: Healthcare, bonus, pension, flexible working hours, staff discounts, education allowance and more.
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.