QA Automation Lead – €80,000 plus benefits
Tech first organisation based in Dublin city centre is undergoing a transformation of their QA Automation function as they expand their software product line globally.
This is a Lead Automation role seeking a hands-on, technical candidate with previous leadership experience to take on a greenfield role and build out their existing automation function. Joining this innovative team you will have the opportunity to action your ideas in Automation leadership and bring them to life with a progressive and growing organisation.
With a city centre location, this organisation is located in one of Europe’s thriving tech hubs, surrounded by like-minded individuals meeting in local coffee shops, bars and events to discuss the latest happenings with this ever-evolving tech world, striking the perfect lifestyle balance.
This is a flat structured environment where innovation and new ideas are always welcome and explored. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a varied role, in both a hands-on and strategic capacity developing and enhancing automation applications for web and mobile platforms.
- Hands-on Automation Lead, implementing a new strategy and best practices for a growing automation function
- Mentor an existing team and grow the team further later in 2019
- Engage with the business and other tech teams to deliver a high standard of automation over multiple applications
- Strong understanding of QA process, manual and automation
- Excellent hands-on automation skillset – Object orientate programming/ building frameworks/ Architect
- Ability to multi-task and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- A development background would be a distinct advantage
Salary: €65,000 – €80,0000 DOE
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Extended leave and more
For more information please send your CV to Mary Lavin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35316498508.