QA Automation Engineer – City Centre location
- Greenfield Role – Define new processes
- Growing company – Good career progression opportunities.
- Cloud based platform
Join one of Irelands leading, market resilient software companies providing cloud-based platforms for thriving global organizations. Operate on a modern technology product that connects multiple devices together by sending updates to one another in order to create an action allowing you to have an impact on modern day to day technology used by millions of users.
Operate daily in the heart of Dublin City Centre on a newly created, greenfield role. You will get to define processes and have a say in decision making allowing you to develop your leadership and strategic skills.
Soak up the hustle and bustle of Dublin City as their office is located near all types of amenities like coffee shops, restaurants and bars – always somewhere to grab a coffee on the go or a venue to use as a convenient off-site meeting point. Given the prime location of the company, this also means that the rush hour commutes are no longer a thought as the office Is located near the Luas line, dart and bus stops.
Within the role you will become an expert in using tools like Postman Pro and working on Restful API’s – further developing your skills and experience in this area. You will also be working on a highly sought-after cloud platform allowing you to contribute to modern technology used daily by millions of users.
You will also perform alongside developers and dev ops in the full product lifecycle which will allow you to gain an insight into their role and learn more about that area of development. This also allows you to have your voice and opinions heard throughout the whole process.
- Follow agile methodologies using modern tooling and work practices.
- Develop and implement automation frameworks on a cloud-based platform.
- Develop API test suites – covering functionality, reliability, performance and security testing.
- Operate closely with QA manager to help develop the API test strategy.
- 4+ years’ experience in Test Engineering
- Previously designed and implemented a framework for automating the execution, analysis and reporting.
- Strong Restful API experience.
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €60,000 DOE
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, gym, flexible working hours and work from home, training, 22 days annual leave.
For more information contact Cathal Herron confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or email your CV email@example.com