An immediate requirement has surfaced for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join an award-winning team based in Dublin City Centre. This role is immediate start and allows for remote working for the foreseeable future.
As Project Manager, you will own projects in their project portfolio from start to finish. This portfolio stretches across network connectivity, infrastructure, identity-management, hosting solutions and brokerage projects and spans across both internal and external clients. In this Project Manager role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and passionate team. As you are joining a charitable organisation, there is unlimited job satisfaction and a true feel good factor which will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Manage client relationships
- Lead projects across the portfolio within time, budget and scope
- Manage the successful delivery of client services including: Internet Content Filtering, Managed router, Firewall Services & VPN, IP Address Allocation and more
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Participate in the improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- 3+ years in Project Management role
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure, Networking and or security
- Familiar with ICT technologies
- PMP or equivalent qualification
- Flexible working
- Immediate Start
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
For more information, contact Karla O’Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV to Karla.email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Project Management professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org