Project Manager – Programme and Change
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Have a positive social impact on others’ lives
- Partner with established Change function
A unique opportunity as a Project Manager has come to light that will see you have a positive impact on people’s lives and become a key member at this Not-for-Profit organisation. This organisation has developed national and international networks to support their operations, in fields such as implementation sciences, early intervention and research networks with the aim of improving public services.
The programme and change Project Manager will be working closely with a range of associate partners to bring additional specialist knowledge and experience to the organisation. The improvement programme will be supported by the Project Manager by using your skills and experience to support the effective design, implementation and management of the national service improvement programmes. You are not only contributing to improving public services but being part of a highly rewarding position that changes many lives by the work you carry out.
The role has a broad remit: programme management, leadership in stakeholder management, tracking and monitoring projects, providing direction and training to Project Managers, leading in standards and processes whilst carrying out reporting and analytics.
An ideal candidate for the role would have experience in related roles as Change Manager / Project Manager, experience in client facing roles, be an excellent communicator. It’s also important to have a good cultural fit with an interest in being part of a not-for-profit organisation to improve public services.
- Mentor the partner organisation in Change Management skills
- Fulfil some Project Manager duties, developing the change programming by building the portfolio of projects
- Developer project management methodology and provide guidance to project stakeholders
- Enable teams of Project Managers, sponsors and implementation groups to successfully carry out change projects
- Facilitate communications through presentations to Senior Management, reports and documents
- Plan and allocate project resources
- Perform quality analysis to identify and resolve project structure issues
- Change Management skills
- 5yrs Project Management experience
- Proven communications skills
- Interest in improving public services
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 60,000 – 70,000 + Pension + Parking
For more information, contact Jonathan Harper confidentially on +353 1 649 8504 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting Project Management professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
Join a leading Not-for-profit organisation as its new Programme and Change Manager. Partner with large organisations to guide large change projects. Skills: Change Manager / Project Manager / client-facing / communications.