Project Manager Investment Management
- 12 Month Daily Rate Contract
- Software Vendor Management
- Enterprise Level System
This Senior Project Manager role is with an Investment Manager who are in the process of implementing a new core system. This software implementation project is being managed by the software vendor and you will project manage the vendor and the business stakeholders.
The application being implemented is a significant multi-year project and will ideally suit someone with an interest in major enterprise level software projects. The role doesn’t require an extremely technical IT Project Manager but is well suited to a Project Manager with a background in Investment Banking, Asset Management, Funds or other areas of Financial Services.
- Project Manage the software vendor
- Collaborate with senior management and business leads
- Schedule and chair steering and governance meetings
- Be comfortable to assist in some requirements gathering from time to time
- 7 + years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in either investment management, funds, treasury or other areas of banking
Salary / Rate: EUR 500 -550 per day