Project Manager – Cutting Edge Software Engineering
- Shape and define your own role
- Cutting-edge solution development
- Mouth-watering benefits package
Opportunity for an up and coming technical project manager to drive their career forward in a tier 1 software organisation.
This young innovative company are already dealing with tier 1 organisations in Ireland and across Europe. They create and develop and incredible variety of both bespoke solutions and in-house products.
They are much in demand having received high recognition for their standard of delivery to date. This project management opportunity comes about as a result of their rapid growth rate and growing number of clients. They currently have much more projects than they have project managers!
This mid-level position will provide you with exposure to cutting-edge technology and enable you to develop your client facing and project management skills.
- Shape and define the role through personal innovation
- Lead solution development for a wide variety of clients
- Be the point of contact from client to company
- Work with remote developers
- 2 – 5 years’ experience
- A technical background
- Some experience managing development projects
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
Salary: €50,000 – €70,000
- 20% bonus
- All expenses paid annual trips abroad for you and guests
- Christmas bonus
- Health insurance
- Negotiable holidays
For more information, contact Oisin Mc Donnell confidentially on +353 01 649 8514 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more project management opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is an IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland