- Accessible Dublin City Centre Location (Train, Red Luas Line)
- Project Manager – Daily Rate Contract
- Immediate start
A leading Financial Services organization in the Dublin City Centre has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of an ERP system (People Soft). You as Project Manager will play an integral part in the overall delivery of the project within the business, your knowledge of the software will be key to this success.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple project streams requiring a high level of project direction and integration within the ERP domain
- Initiate, procure, design, build and deploy the identified and agreed solutions.
- Drive outcomes that support the Enterprise Program solution development
Specific skills and requirements will include:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager and able to hit the ground running
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2, PMBOK, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous People soft exposure
- An ability to work well with a varied stakeholder audience
- Prior experience as a Project Manager on large scale ERP and CRM implementations a must.
- Demonstrated senior relationship management and influencing skills, with solid verbal and written communication
- Attractive Daily Rate
- City Centre Location
- A supportive environment in a leading Financial Services organization
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Karla.orourke@Archer.ie
I am the specialist Programme and Project Management recruiter in Archer. To learn about this opportunity or to simply discuss the market, feel free to give me a call on 016498503