Programme Manager Change Manager NGO Healthcare
Joining an NGO that are aiding the advancement of the Irish healthcare system. This is a significant change programme where the PMO has been planned and designed and is now transitioning into the delivery stage.
This is a position for an experienced Programme Manager that has been part of a large PMO function, knows how a PMO should work in structure & reporting terms. Reporting to the Head of the PMO you will be seen as an authoritative figure in this area and help to ensure the PMO function runs smoothly.
The aim of the PMO is to aid a division of the HSE to learn how to deliver their own projects of change, you will guide, coax, empower and steer project managers to delivering projects and leave them with the ability to do so repeatedly.
Role / opportunity:
- Programme Manager, Change Manager role
- Empowering and guiding project managers to successfully delivery their projects
- Using your experience of PMO structure & reporting to help shape a new PMO function
- Working in the Not-For-Profit / NGO domain where you will contribute to society
- Contributing to the reform of the Irish healthcare system
- Collaborating closely with clinicians at all levels and front line staff in the HSE
- Major focus on communication; listening, influencing and empowering with a calm demeanor
- Reporting; defining meaningful reports and be able to use reports to provide updates to stake holders.
Skills / experience:
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager within a defined PMO function
- Background of project management and ability to guide & mentor PMs
- Genuine interest in working for an not-for-profit company in healthcare domain
- Experience of Change Management would be helpful
- Euro 70,000 – 80,000 depending on experience
- Dublin West location / Kildare