- Product Owner – Travel
- South Dublin – Luas Line
- Permanent – Competitive Salary
My client is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly analytical, user-focused Product Owner to join their team in Dublin. This company are one of the world’s fastest growing online travel companies with a portfolio of market leading brands.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company. This organisation really value’s work/life balance and even provides on-site services such as a dentist to make your life easier!
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, catered lunch, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme etc.
- Fantastic company culture with a strong focus on personal learning and development including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals. Monthly Lunch & Learn Sessions are provided and there’s an impressive mentoring programme.
Your New Role
- As a Product Owner dedicated to the customer search experience, you will help define the strategy and lead the development of best in market user experiences.
- You will work directly with a strong development team to ship world class features and collaborate with teams from all over the company to identify the right product for different markets, channel mixes, and end users.
- You will be passionate about product development, constantly striving for new and innovate ways to improve your products
- You will partner with a Tech Lead and Product Designer in defining, shaping and delivering an exceptional homepage experience
- Work with the marketing & global market teams to define and shape the go to market strategy for the product and any new features.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working within Agile & Scrum development environments
- Be an expert in all aspects of the products you manage including competitive analysis, market insight, roadmap development, usability testing, product marketing pre and post launch
- You will have experience with A/B Testing and understand how to put hypothesis together for testing
For more information, contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 1 649 8513 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland