Network Support Engineer
- Meritocracy organisation
- Educational assistance
- Competitive salary
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, then this is the role for you.
Your new company is a global systems integrator and managed services provider who are currently seeking an ambitious network support engineer to join their team. You will be joining a talented team spread across the global.
Your new company offer educational assistance to help you further your career and by providing you with the required support to allow you achieve your maximum potential. They pride themselves on promoting within and provide employees the opportunity to get involved and gain experience across a number of client projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide L2/L3 BAU support across routing, switching, secure access and firewalls
- Assist with projects where required around a Palo Alto migration
- Perform root cause analysis and provide remediation
- Respond to and manage requests relating to Palo Alto services
Your experience and necessary qualifications should include:
- Network routing and switching
- Nexus 9k
- VPN, SSL, IPSEC
- F5 LTM, GTM
- Firewalls (Palo Alto)
- CCNP and OR CCNP Security Certified or equivalent knowledge
- Demonstrated background or experience providing BAU operational support
- Any experience working for a Managed Services Partner, NOC or SOC is highly regarded
- Aptitude and willingness to participate on project related tasks where required
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €30,000 – €35,000
Benefits: Educational assistance & Healthcare
For more information contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for IT security professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.