- Exciting Opportunity to join an International Company with a Close Knit Dublin Operation
- Own network design
This is an exciting time to join an international company in the funds space which have a close knit Irish operation of 40 and offices in over 30 countries worldwide. This company are well established and are in a massive growth phase after multiple acquisitions are currently executing these integrations.
You will report to the Technical Design Authority on a functional basis, and support a number of Service Managers and Project Managers in line with the demands of the business.
- Maintain ownership of the network design and all supporting design documents
- Provide level 2 troubleshooting on LAN/WAN and voice issues from business users and the service desk
- Collaborate with service desk providers and external vendors on root cause analysis
- Provide technical input into vendors proposal, change requests and incident management
- Assist with network analysis and support of critical network systems
- CCNA or CCNP
- 3+ years as network administrator
- Proven skills in : DNS, LAN/WAN, firewalls, wireless, TCP/IP, UDP, VoIP, QoS, MPLS
- Certification in frameworks ITIL v3, ISO 27001
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €50,000 DOE plus benefits
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland