Network Support Coordinator
- Exciting Opportunity to join an International Company with a Close Knit Dublin Operation
- Lead entire network operation and manage 3rd party vendors
- 1 round interview and immediate start
This is an exciting time to join an international company in the funds space which have a close knit Irish operation of 40 and offices in over 30 countries worldwide. This company are well established and are in a massive growth phase after multiple acquisitions are currently executing these integrations.
As network engineer, you will report to the Technical Design Authority on a functional basis, and support a number of Service Managers and Project Managers in line with the demands of the business. You will also remotely deliver services to customer locations where services are being provided.
- Provide level 2 troubleshooting on LAN/WAN and voice issues from business users and the service desk
- Collaborate with service desk providers and external vendors on root cause analysis
- Provide technical input into vendors proposal, change requests and incident management
- Assist with network analysis and support of critical network systems
- CCNA or CCNP
- 3+ years as network administrator
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Proven skills in : DNS, LAN/WAN, firewalls, wireless, TCP/IP, UDP, VoIP, QoS, MPLS
- Certification in frameworks ITIL v3, ISO 27001
- Experience in cloud networking
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €55,000 DOE plus benefits
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland