.Net Developer – Exciting Greenfield Projects
- Opportunity to join a company with an established global presence.
- Permanent role with numerous possibilities for career and personal growth.
- Focus on challenges with a modern tech stack including the latest .Net Core.
This is a Senior .Net Developer role to join an established global company that builds large scale, parallel and high-tech systems. It will present you with the opportunity to thrive in a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including .Net Core and microservices, allowing you to expand your technology skills.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will collaborate with an experienced technical team where you will be tasked to create the best solutions to ensure each project is operating to its full capacity. This will not only allow you to build your knowledge due to the collaborative technical team environment but provide you with a challenge on a day-to-day basis. Also, you will collaborate on some new exciting greenfield projects which allow you to put your stamp on the company.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be exposed to opportunities to grow both personally and professionaly with an emphasis on nurturing talent and professional growth with additional support and educational training available to you. This company has an excellent company culture that is collaborative, friendly, and innovative. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack.
- Engage in a project-based environment with an innovative team.
- Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills.
- Explore a unique technical stack including the third-largest private cloud in the world.
- Be involved in the design and delivery of a variety of projects.
- 5+ years of .Net experience (Ideally .Net Core).
- 5+ years of experience in working with microservices
- Previous exposure to working in large trading/financial web applications
Salary / Remuneration: €80,000 – €90,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Company pension
- 25 Days annual leave
- Private Health Insurance
For more information contact Greta Videikaite confidentially on +353 1 960 9973 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland