Mid-Senior Xamarin .Net Developer
- Cross platform technology
- Design new products
- Strong progression opportunities
Global Technology Company who specialise in POS solutions serving billions of customers worldwide are expanding their operation due to extensive market growth. There is a strong pipeline of projects – creating the need to expand the Xamarin mobile development team to champion the company’s ongoing success.
In this Mid-Senior Xamarin .Net Developer role you will lead the development of new customer products on desktop and mobile, while giving you the opportunity to be hands-on with Xamarin .Net Development. As this organisation continues to grow and expand there are substantial opportunities for progression, giving you a clear path to the next stage of your career.
- Lead the development of new customer products on desktop and mobile
- Join a collaborative environment with strong potential for training and progression
- Participate in full SDLC in an Agile environment
- 4-8 years mobile development experience
- Excellent Xamarin, C#, WPF
- Strong skills in Object Orientated Design
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Pension contribution
- Travel opportunities
- Social events
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 70,000 – 80,000 DOE
For more information contact Robyn de Brún confidentially on +353 1 649 8515 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .Net Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other .Net Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net Development opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland