Hands on MEAN Stack Development Manager – Innovation Hub
Innovation and R&D Hub of a Fortune 500 company based in the Dublin City.
Currently entering into a digital transformation phase. Take the lead on Greenfield projects all in the areas of BI and Data Analytics. Lead a growing team of 8 MEAN stack engineers on varied largescale projects for durations of 6-12 months in the areas of digital, customer experience, mobile, and API integration. Once projects are completed, pass them on to an additional team for maintenance – All Greenfield.
- Provide expert advice and product architecture solutions using MEAN stack.
- Collaborate with Senior Management on strategic and short-term goals of the team.
- Oversee application deployment and critical global application releases.
- Monitor continuously for solutions/common issues or challenges the team may be having.
- 5+ Years’ Experience with MEAN stack application development and Architecture
- 2+ Years of Leadership Experience
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 100,000 – 120,000 + Benefits
For more information contact Siofra Kenny confidentially on +353 1 649 8502 or apply below with your CV.
I specialize in recruiting within the Frontend Development space. If you are interested in careers at any level within this space, don’t hesitate to reach out.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.