Manual Tester – Trained in Automation
- Mid-Leve QA Engineer to be trained in Automation
- Work with one of Dublin’s leading Automation functions
- Exposure to new tools and technologies in the Automation space
Software product company in West Dublin is seeking a motivated and passionate QA Engineer to join their leading Automation function and be training in all things QA Automation.
As this organisation continues to grow and build on their established team they are looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer, with a dedication and passion to build their career in this space to join their team and be trained by the best in QA Automation.
Working in a live production environment you will be part of the development team, enhancing and building new products as this market leader steps it up to hold their lead position.
This is an innovative environment where you have the opportunity to work with the latest Automation tools and technologies and work on a range of new and existing projects. In this role, you will be provided with full training and mentorship, but equally be able to work off your own initiative and learn on the job.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in a manual QA role within the FS industry, exposure to payments would be a distinct advantage, with a strong willingness and passion to learn automation QA.
- Experienced Manual QA, progress to Automation QA – Full training provided
- Full training and mentorship offered.
- Hands-on full life-cycle experience working on live products
- Exposure to a range of the latest Automation tools and technologies
- 3+ years Manual QA experience in FS and or Payments industry
- Degree or Diploma in computers or maths
- Genuine passion for the QA space
- Excellent communication skills and high energy
Candidates must hold an EU passport or stamp 4 visa
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: €33,000 – €37,000
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, flexible working hours, travel option and more.
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.