Linux Ops System and Application Layers Admin
- Dublin City Centre
- Newly formed team
- Big data environment
An opportunity for a Linux System engineer that can’t be missed.
The organisation ranks as one of the world’s leading global tech companies and employers of IT talent. Now it’s undertaking an exciting new venture by hand-selecting a new SRE & Linux admin team to take on responsibility for its complex, state-of-the-art infrastructure. It’s offering a highly competitive package for the right person with experience as System administrator with SaaS and Cloud skills.
You will team up with other Sys Admins, Production Engineers and SREs to provide daily monitoring and maintenance of complex Cloud infrastructure. As part of that team you will streamline and improve system performance and ensure high availability and reliability. You will manage the capacity of the infrastructure for large-scale of service with 3 million active users daily that is growing fast.
- Monitor platforms and resolve issues
- Administer, maintain, automate and ensure security of systems
- Deploy and maintain monitoring solutions
- Analyse issues for root cause
- Create documentation for configurations of production environment
- Report on service metrics including availability, capacity, performance and latency
- Provide on-call support
Skills / Experience:
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience as Internet Systems Engineer or SRE in SaaS/PaaS environment
- Hands-on experience with Cloud infrastructure e.g. AWS, Azure, OTC
- Linux experience
- Automation experience
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 – 120,000 DOE
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland