Level 2 Service Desk Agent – Citrix and ITIL
- Exciting Opportunity to join an International Company with a Close Knit Dublin Operation
- City Centre location with excellent transport links
- 1 round interview process
- 6 month fixed term contract
This is an exciting time to join an international company in the funds space which have a close knit Irish operation of 40 and offices in over 30 countries worldwide. This company are well established and are in a massive growth phase after multiple acquisitions are currently executing these integrations.
This opportunity plays a vital role in the success of the this organisation by managing the first and second line technical support for all departmental IT applications and services across sites, including end user computing.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Serve as the single point of contact for end user ICT requests and support issues
- Respond to IT requests from all emails, portal and telephone
- Provide basic PC installations and configuration tasks
- Provide onsite support when required
- ITIL certified with experience in leading a L2 service desk team
- Experience in virtual desktop environment, particularly Citrix
- A recognised third level qualification in a computer related discipline is an advantage;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a computer related support or and IT operational environment;
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – €45,000 DOE plus benefits
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland