Level 2 Network Engineer
Are you a network engineer seeking a move into cyber security industry?
Your new company is a cutting-edge managed service provider, providing and deploying the latest technology to combat cyber security criminals. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industries highly skilled and passionate professionals.
In your new role your responsibilities will include;
- Designing and building data centre networks
- Optimizing various cloud-based networks
- Handling routing, switching, security, WLAN and NMS incidents
- Basic understanding of the underlying Linux/UNIX & Windows OS security architecture
- Monitor client’s networks & systems and respond to Alerts/Customer logged incidents
- Accurately report security breaches and damage caused by breaches
- Carrying out vulnerability and penetration testing
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, networking, cyber security or related field
- Hold a CCNA / CCNA security / a CCNP would be a clear advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to a native level
- Excellent understanding of IP networking technologies including routing protocols (BGP), IPSec VPNs, QoS, Ethernet and wireless LAN technologies.
- Networking troubleshooting and support skills, as well as good networking knowledge of general networking skills such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, LAN and WAN networks.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of security risk assessment and network security architecture.
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €55,000
Benefits: Bonus, Health Care and Pension
For more information contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for IT security & network professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT security opportunities, please feel free to contact me