Lead .Net Engineer – Multicloud Environment
- Develop Cloud-native solutions – AWS and Azure cloud.
- Control the technical direction.
- Amazing tech stack including the .Net Core, Microservices, AWS, & Docker.
This is a .Net Technical Lead role to join a software product company based in Dublin city centre. They are developing a flagship solution that will be used both internally and by clients outside the organisation. Due to the growth of the company, specifically the Dublin-based technical hub they are seeking a strong technical professional to be part of their exciting journey and help them grow to the next level.
As a Lead Engineer on this, you will control the technical direction of the product by making critical technical decisions concerning the design, development, & deployment of the feature with the backing of the management. Thus, allowing you to leave a mark on the company and specifically this project.
This is a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including .Net Core, Docker, and Microservices architecture, in addition to both AWS and Azure. This project is a cloud-native platform in a microservices environment that will spearhead the modernisation of the company’s day-to-day business and create a new revenue-generating system.
This company has a knowledge-sharing and collaborative culture at its heart, to facilitate they ask for their employees to be in the office 2 days per week. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack – .Net Core, Microservices, Azure, AWS, & Docker.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of this platform.
- Contribute your ideas to develop solutions to complex problems.
- 6+ years of .Net experience (.Net Core).
- Commercial architecture experience with cloud technologies (AWS or Azure).
- Experience working with microservices technologies.
- Proven leadership skills – decision making, collaboration.
Salary / Remuneration: €100,000 – €115,000 DOE, Pension, Health Insurance, company bonus schemes (10%), and 25 days annual leave.
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially at +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/