Lead DevOps / Cloud-Ops Engineer
- Lead DevOps role working with a very high-profile organization
- Awesome tech environment with competitive salary package
- Introduce, influence and refine processes and practices
Great opportunity to join an industry leading open source software and development frameworks for hosting and building modern applications.
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to project teams and ensuring the quality of deliverables for multiple projects. For this role we are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with solid design experience in an AWS environment.
You will work closely with the Chief Architect and DevOps engineers to look at what’s best practice in design and architecture for the business, what technologies suit this fast-growing business and work closely with strategic partners to understand product roadmaps and opportunities to leverage product innovations to deliver value.
In this role you will partner with a multi-disciplinary product team comprised of cloud, lead and application engineers as well as platform teams.
The business has a truly awesome culture, they work in a highly nimble environment, are high collaborative as a group and they are growing at a pace.
- Implement hybrid cloud technologies, installation, configuration, testing and deployment of cloud solutions
- Promote the adoption of automation techniques and DevOps processes
- Develop continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Implement automation and integration for cloud infrastructure solutions
- Ensure the delivery of consistently simple, scalable, reliable, available, observable, maintainable and secure architecture
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to clients and colleagues
Your skills are
- Solid technical experience in building a standards-based best-fit cloud platform
- Expertise in a DevOps engineering role in an AWS environment
- Design experience working with architects
- Working with serverless technologies
- Experience with Azure would be a great asset
85000 – 95000
+ excellent benefits such as Share Options, 15% Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Parking, Flexible working hours, Free lunches, Office bar, Yoga & Gym at premises, Central location.
For more information contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on +353 (01) 9015232 or email your CV email@example.com