Junior .Net Engineer – Amazing Technical Stack/Learning Opportunities
- Opportunity to learn Functional Programming.
- A permanent role where you will join a highly ambitious technical team – excellent learning opportunities.
- Modern tech stack including the latest .Net Core, AWS, C#, & F#.
This is a .Net Engineer role in a highly successful company with its technical headquarters in Dublin. You will be focusing on a scalable project working with a combination of C# and F# to create and improve a product that handles 5 million transactions daily for an established base of global customers.
Here you will thrive in a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including .Net Core, AWS Cloud, Functional Programming (F#), and Microsoft Orleans allowing you to expand your skills in a company that facilitates this technical growth in their employees. As a .Net Engineer here you will have the scope to grow your skill set in this supportive environment. The company is seeking someone with an eagerness to grow and expand their skillset.
This is a marquee product that they are making a substantial investment in. As the team and product grow, you will have the opportunity to grow with it and progress your career. This company has an excellent company culture that is collaborative, friendly, and innovative. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
• Use a broad and modern technology stack (.Net Core, AWS, Orleans, F#, & C#).
• Exposure to amazing learning opportunities.
• Have the chance to grow and expand your career and skills – learn F#.
• Contribute your ideas and suggestions to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Continuously improve user experience based on cloud service characteristics and requirements.
· 2+ years of .Net experience (Ideally .Net Core).
· Commercial understanding and experience with cloud technologies, ideally AWS.
· Agile environment experience.
· Experience working with scalable systems technologies.
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €65,000 DOE, Pension, Life Assurance, Company Bonus Schemes, Health Insurance (You and Family), 27.5 Days (+ 3 career days).
- Fully Remote
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland