Junior IT Recruiter – Clear Path to Leadership!
- Excellent Opportunity to Begin & Grow your Career
- Entrepreneurial and Fast-paced Environment
- International Travel Opportunities to Sunny Malta
Here at Archer, we are a specialist IT recruitment consultancy committed to our mission of Recruitment 3.0 – this includes high performance, innovation, continuous learning, and building strong relationships. We believe that combining cutting-edge technology with meaningful relationships ensures a high-value service for both clients and candidates alike. We are setting high standards for ourselves and our industry.
Archer began 15 years ago as a two-man show and has evolved into an international group of 90 consultants across 4 companies. Our amazing growth journey opens up endless opportunities for our talented team to develop into leadership roles in as little as 2 years! How is that possible? Our strong meritocratic culture is extremely clear, motivates our team, and rewards them exceptionally for high performance. This means you know how to achieve each promotion, and you grow quickly in the direction that is right for you.
Why choose a career with Archer?
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Run your desk like your own business
- Unlimited access to learn from top managers, expert recruiters, mentors, and trainers
- Professional and fast-paced environment – no dull days!
- Meet with a wide range of industry-leading clients (Tech Giants, Fintech, Aviation, Banking, and much more)
- Certified Full-Cycle Training Programme designed to accelerate your recruitment career
- True meritocracy – career opportunities determined by you
- Radical candour, honest feedback in all directions, and flat structure
What experience is required?
- Graduate degree (3rd Level Bachelors)
- At least 1 year of experience in any professional environment
What is the salary and benefits package?
- Year 1 Total Compensation: €43K +
- Year 2 Total Compensation: €81K +
- 22.5 days annual leave
- Benefits – pension, laptop, health insurance, gym membership
- Sociable team – e.g., Beer Fridge, Christmas Party, Tag rugby, Tough Mudder
- Company ski trip – paid for in full by Archer